Wednesday, May 25, 2016

20th Month Update

Wow I can't believe it how days have gone fast. 6 months of no update here. But I will tell you, everything is good with Yanis. His such a blessing to us and his presence complete our whole existence.

So for his update, his growing a bit small on average of his age which typically happens with a preemie. But they said they could have a growth spurt that occur in their lifetime which right now I am not seeing yet. His growth is slow and weight is less. His still less than 20 lbs. Even if his thin and small, his pretty much so healthy. The eating habit is quite bad as of this time. Well, it did change when we flew internationally that brought his taste buds into a different state. His interested to eat anything but the portion isn't that great. I have to keep on searching what kind of food he really like. What's happening right now is, if he like one food today he won't budge with it after a few days. So it's quite a challenge at this point. He drink 24oz of milk though plus juice and smoothie. I made sure I give him my own cocktail of smoothie so he can get all the necessary vitamins he can't get from food. Fruit, Vegetable and protein in one cocktail so it's the best way for him to get it and he seemed to enjoy it.

As for height and thickness, I think his 28 inches ( gush I have to check his paperwork LOL ) and skinny.  His not malnourished. I don't agree because he has no problem with health. His very active, play all his toys with passion, talking and laughing, dancing and singing and very interactive. I am happy of my boy and I wish him to be a good boy when he grow up. That's what I am hoping for.



No comments:

Post a Comment