Wednesday, August 19, 2015

11 month Update

Here it goes another month had passed and it's almost a year since I delivered my miracle baby. His 11 months now and time flies indeed. Yanis is doing great. His a smart boy. I am lucky and blessed to have him in my life. No greater feeling than to be a mother of an angel. Despite the sleepless nights, no matter how tiring my days could be, seeing him with his smile and laughter can take all of it. There's nothing to compare the joy he brings to my life.

His so mobile during photo session. I took this photo with so many tries since he cant sit still. I am glad I got at least a few good ones. The thing with him, every new thing he finds it amusing and likes to touch and feel it. You can't have him seat and relax. His very active little boy.

He doesn't have any full grown teeth yet. His bottom tooth is still peaking. I thought by this time it will come out but it didn't. I still love the toothless gummy smile. I don't worry so much. The doctor told me not to worry about it.

He does still cruise by the furniture and walls. His afraid getting off balance. I tried to check on him so he can practice walking alone but instead he will just sit. His not confident yet. Well, due to the fact he had fall a few times and it scared him. I hope one of these days he will try and do it. I know it will be fast when it happen. I am not sure if I can get in time for photos lol..




No comments:

Post a Comment