Saturday, October 24, 2015

13th Month Update

Oh my golly! I haven't posted anything for so long. I am MIA for couple of months now. Being a mom is a wonderful blessing. No doubt about it, completed my whole being. Sometimes I wish that I could have a help here to watch my son. The problem with that is, I am hesitant to have a stranger in my house and really the trust issue is my ordeal. I am not willing to take that risk yet. Also, financially we are just depending on the husband, I wanted to used that money for a baby sitter to something else.

This past months Yanis' growth and development is doing good. We had his appointment early October and everything is good. There are some issues that I am working on with him but his okay. Nothing about delay. I was expecting too much from the little guy and comparing him to others that achieved earlier progress physically.

His not walking yet, just recently doing his 4 steps which is quite an achievement for him. I was glad I caught it on camera. The physical training his doing now can take so much of my time and I barely spend a time to do much for myself. He needed attention and play time. His a very active little man. I have to watched him closely. I may doing it more than he should but on that aspect the husband wanted me to do it regularly. So I do agree watching him closely can prevent and avoid any mishaps or accident so I did it. But I tell you, it's a lot of work and taking so much of my energy.

He did get sick though when we went to the Philippines. He got the bug first and I got his and my hubby got mine. We were all sick for more than a week. I was the one who got the worst bug but eventually I got rid of it by constantly drinking lots of fluid and medicine. Yanis was having the bug and he was teething too. Poor little fella. His first 2 teeth though came to appear after the trip and it was rapidly sprouting lol. Now he got 5 and I believe 2 is going to come out soon. His appetite would change every time and his nose would leak too. I don't know why his nose would leak but it happened. Coincidence maybe, but surely I saw it. The weird thing is his first 2 teeth was one at the bottom and upper. Strange but I asked the doctor about it and she said infant teeth just appear every where there's no text book to say which one would go first.

His babbling a lot and he speak a lot of words. It's very pleasant to the ear how this little guy voice range can fill up the room lol. Of course not the whining and twisting but when his talking on his own words. I just loved his voice.

Music is his thing as well. He likes to dance to an upbeat song. During our travel, we have noticed how he reacted to the different sounds and his feeling every rythm by moving his lower body and moving his arms in the air when he likes a song. He also snapped his thumb and point finger following me when I like to jam to a song. Though you can't really tell what his doing but if you look at closely, this trying to copy what you are doing. My boy is like a sponge.

This will be it for now. I will try to do more update in a few days. And also will share photos from his first birthday party.. Promise!

2015 Pumpkin Patch - this is just today's whereabout. Went out to a farm and he was having a blast with the hays.





No comments:

Post a Comment