Monday, October 15, 2012

Semen Analysis

Done Oct 3 and result read on the 4th. The receptionist at the doctor's office called Oct 4th past 9am while I was at work. Mind blowing news, sperm count and shape normal but motility is low. In addition, they said they can't do anything about the motility. It just mean we are done with normal pregnancy. The next step will be IUI and IVF. I was advice to check on the coverage of our insurance and see how far we can do about this problem.

I've checked first Monday morning. We are covered with the insurance. Thank heaven. Now proceed to the appointment. Dang, appointment will be long dreaded over a month to wait. It's going to be 6 weeks to see the doctor.  Crazy to say when you have so many questions on your mind. You want to be hopeful and get start the ball rolling ASAP. But I am only left with nothing to do and frustrations sinks in when you can't do anything about it but to wait for your turn.

I don't know how the future will do for us but I am hopeful. Let's see how things could go in the next coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment