Friday, October 19, 2012

Late ovulation

I don't know maybe with the travel, time change, exhaustion from last month's trip overseas and stress from work I am not ovulating fast. This will be my 2nd month today. I am expecting to see a smiley face from OPK's test which I did on the 15th day from day 1 of cycle. I am on day 21 and no smiley face yet. It's hard to do the timing for conception when irregular cycle hits again.

I have been taking prenatal DHA prescribed by the doctor and also my choice of using Fertility Blend in the hopes of getting my normal cycle. I am sure my travel overseas is the reason why my cycle is off. For the past 6 months my fertility cycle is between 17-25 but my most fertile days is commonly falls on 17-20. I hope to see smiley face again maybe tomorrow. I will cross fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment