Monday, October 15, 2012

What's with the Title, Not yet or What?

Plain few words you often mostly hear everyday. But this title speaks about the struggle of hearing the question "are you pregnant yet?". Its frustrating really. Oftentimes you respond too soon, not yet, maybe someday and other times you will answer in silence or a fake smile. You are already overwhelm with these question for so long you wish people would stop asking and bugged you about it. But hey you can't stop it. People are anxious to know and why not tell.

This blog is my journey to motherhood. There are so many if's right now. For now, all I can say is, "If I can bare a child or not". Follow me and help me relieve my struggle. It would mean a lot to know people in the community and people who have the experience of going to fertility treatments and motherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment