Tuesday, November 6, 2012

10th Day after Smiley

Well, there's nothing to really talk about these days. I am still on the waiting period. Today is my 10th day after I read a smiley face using OPK. I haven't really feel anything yet. Except I feel I am a little bloated and there's some tenderness below my belly and muscle on the thigh as well. I do feel this before my period. But strange enough, there's no breast tenderness. I guess it's a new change. Let's see if I can wait for 5 days to test or just wait until Aunt Flow arrives.

With the many tries of knowing whether I am pregnant or not, this month I don't feel I am in a hurry to know. I want to be positive whatever it is. Negative or positive I could take it. But it could be nice if it's positive. Only, I don't want to expect more. If I could not this time, I know there will be another way in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment