Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No OPK Positive (CD21)

I have been searching online if I could see anyone that experienced having egg white mucus that is longer than 3 days and then get their positive surge LH later on. I have not read none. All information I get was that younger girls do experience this, but not too often for ladies in their mid 30's.

I had made notes on my fertility calendar. Starting Sept 1 I had dry white mucus and I had the slightest egg white mucus on the 3rd. I used OPK to test one in the morning and afternoon, no positive result. I thought maybe I already missed my surge. But then on Friday afternoon Sept 6, I had a glue-liked mucus. It made me rethink the whole situation. Maybe I didn't ovulate yet. So I told hubby and we made the deed.

Saturday morning I used a cup and saw that the pee are mixed with mucus. It could be the remains from the deeds on the previous night. Both the morning of Saturday and Sunday I was hoping this could be it but no it didn't. Freaking out, I intend to constantly check everytime I went to the bathroom if I could see a change of mucus.

Then again on Monday Sept 9, I see the egg white again. I had bad cramps middle of the day and it went on and off all day. I tested twice morning and afternoon, nothing! The more I test, the test line is disappearing. I wonder what this is all about.

Yesterday, same thing happen I have cramps on and off but it went a little stronger in the evening. I still have the egg white mucus and tested nada! What the heck! I already tested 10 times for the past several days and I got no + result. I ran to the dollar store in the afternoon to get some more tests. I didn't have the same kit but I viewed youtube and they have pretty good reviews on the brand. So I feel that it will be the same usage like the other predictor kit I had used previously. Anyway, I made sure to test. The same thing happen, no surge.

And today, I didn't test early this morning when I took a shower. I decided I will not waste my time. I already missed my surge that's what I thought. But here comes the egg white mucus again in full force at around 10:30am at work. I didn't bring any test pack. There's no way for me to determined if this is ovulation or what. I am confused and perplexed. When I get home today, I will test and see if I could see something different from my other test.

This whole thing is weird, did I miss my surge or I am ovulating today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment