Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CD27

I didn't get my period yet luckily and I don't know when I got my LH surge. I suspected after I was rambling in the morning of CD21 about not getting a positive. That Afternoon, I tested the New Choice Ovulation Kit that I bought from the dollar store and I saw that the 2nd line or test line is close to the opacity of the control line. I had the feeling that perhaps or maybe that was my surge. I don't know. I had tested 3 already and all the results were ghostly can't barely see the test line but on the 4th test that I did on Cd21 in the afternoon was very much visible.

I hope it was so I would know when I could expect my period. If not, I will wait on CD29 this week and then for next week cd36 if my calculation is right. I am not expecting to be pregnant this month. I just want to know when I could get my period so I would know what to expect when I will start my IVF.

No comments:

Post a Comment