Friday, October 4, 2013

Nothing Significant

It's been awhile yes from my last post. Sorry but there's just nothing to update. I'm still not pregnant and endless counting of days when to ovulate. I am CD11 today and I don't feel any cramping yet. I will be checking and testing my urine sample again for the next couple of days.

Monday is my 2nd appointment with Dr. A. I got the bills a week ago from my first appointment with him and it's ridiculous to say that His fee is so high. Well, I could understand how high it is. Doctor's can only spend like 15minutes and it might cost you $300 for that but I would recall my time when I had my appointment, it was longer than 30 minutes. Maybe the fee's goes up as to how much time they could spend per patient. Geez!

Now it could mean my insurance balance for infertility treatment will be low and I could expect more $$$$ to spend later on. Oh my my.. I also noticed the efficiency that their staff and nurses provide at the clinic doesn't compensate their service.I don't know it's just ridiculous for me to say or bash about them. Let's see what they can do for me when I will start with my treatment. I'm not quite certain if this clinic can work magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment