Thursday, October 10, 2013

IVF Financial Cost

Last night, hubby and I discuss thoroughly on the cost of IVF treatment. After all the talk and thankfully no hard debate on that. We had made the conclusion to spend almost 29k for the treatment. It is expensive, right? Yep, it is VERY costly! We have some left insurance money to cover a portion of it but still we are looking at over 50% of that. To give you an idea I will list the details here. I am sure this will benefit some of us who wants to do the treatment. I am writing this information because when I did my research online, I can't find any good post about the totality of the cost. I will try my best to those who wants to know. This particular post will change as soon as I get into the process and see the real deal of the expenses. I am hoping for no hidden cost. If you want to know what facility I am going into, I can do so just live your email where to reach you and I will be happy to give you some insight.

Pre-requisite: ( Don't know how much the price range on this. Sorry I can't give you details how much this will cost you. Maybe just my estimate $2,500-4000. If you have insurance, some will be covered under your OBgyn or family doctor. )

HSG
Sonohysterogram
AMH
FSH
LH
E2
Complete Blood Cell Count
TSH
Comprehensive Metabollic Panel
Lipid Profile
Anti Body Screen
Gonorrhea and Chlamydia Test (STD)
Hepatitis C Antibody Test
Rubella Screen
HPV Test
Semen Analysis

******************************
One cycle IVF treatment- $16,388
ICSI - $1,850
Embryo Freeze & Storage - $2,100
Medication first cycle - $2,500

FET
Embryo Transfer - $4,700
Medication FET - $500


My medical history - normal considering my age
Hubby medical result - normal count, volume, morphology but only 5% motility



No comments:

Post a Comment