Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2nd IVF Appointment

I had my 2nd IVF appointment yesterday with Dr. A at 10. I was able to see him like 10:45am. Geez! His scheduling is worst. It will be fair to say at least 15 minutes but if waiting is like almost an hour is not acceptable. Plus, his fees are just ridiculously expensive. I don't know if it's just him or if it's the normal range. The consultation is not really that great. But I only have to deal with it since his In-network and my insurance will cover it's cost. If only money is not a problem, I could have gone to another clinic.

Anyway, we discussed all there is to discuss and now the waiting part. Also, as to how much my husband will going to or willing to spend for all of this. Our insurance coverage is depleting to every test that has been conducted. I don't know at this time if he wants to do it or not. The second option will be doing another IUI to maximize our insurance where we could probably do 3 or 4 more. I don't know what's going to happen and it's up to my hubby to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment