Thursday, October 24, 2013

IVF Cycle Review

I did my cycle review with nurse K at 10:40am yesterday. She's nice but not as comforting as you want them to be. But she explains thoroughly on the process and I got it all in my head. Hubby was a little overwhelm I can tell looking at his expression. But nurse K said not to, she will explain more as we go in at the consent signing.

We are now waiting until I could get my period. On day 1, I will call nurse K and there we could make the change on what we estimated. So here are the estimate plan:

Oct 27 - start Birth control pills
Nov 1 - injection training
Anytime - MDRX order medicine
Nov 4,5,6 - baseline ultrasound, consent signing
Nov 11 - Lupron
Nov 22-30 - Stimming
Nov 25-30 - blood test and ultrasound
Dec 1 - Hcg Shot
Dec 3 - Egg Retrieval
Dec 6 - Embryo Transfer
Dec 17 - Pregnancy test

I will post again once my schedule is already done. For now, this is just an estimate. Cross fingers! I hope this is it. 

I got another blood test done yesterday too. I was asked for blood type and to check for varicella virus. Dang! I thought I am done with everything.

Hubby also got his blood test for HLTV. I don't know really what it is. lol And, did the urine test too for chlamydia culture. All in one day at the clinic. Save us time and energy. Good job nurse K to be so on top with that right away. Hope she will continue to do a good work for us.

Later part of the day, I got a call from this lady from a MDRX pharmacy in LA. She asked me about RX Vin, RX Group and ID. What the hell I know about that? She wasn't so friendly and not so patient when being asked. Nurse K, didn't mention about those in details and I didnt know they will call that soon. But anyway, I got all that straight when hubby called the insurance company. Today, I am ready to call her. The number she gave me didn't work. I will let her call me. Watch out biatch! I just hate it when people are so rude.


No comments:

Post a Comment