Tuesday, October 15, 2013

4DPO

I'm not expecting anything this month since we've only did 2 baby dance which was 2 days before I got my positive OPK and on the day when I saw the smiley face again. I bought the clear blue digital ovulation kit and used it this time since I can't make up on the dollar store test. But actually the dollar store worked. On the day I got the positive, it looks like the same with Clear Blue. And the test line appear quickly. Now I know what to expect the next time.

Anyway, today I am feeling weird. I have this cramping on my right side for hours. It's too early for this cramps. Maybe I ovulated today? What? I don't know. It's hard to know when there's no ultrasound. If I am, then there's no way I could get pregnant. Well, I know in the first place it's hard when my partner has the problem. But yet, there's always miracle, right?

Also, I have the dizzy spell starting 2dpo. I was in SFO with friends on 2dpo. Well, I think it was the long wait and we were standing in line for more than an hour. With heat and anxiety to ride the cable car, I guess it hit me. I was also thankful I didn't faint. My my my, I don't know how will I be able to have the courage to see all people staring at me if I drop fall to the ground, LOL. Then also, I am suffering from UTI that I was holding myself not to grab liquids so I won't be in a rush to find restrooms. LOL.. It made my infection worst, though later on  I felt better when I was able to use the bathroom. Man, it was a crazy feeling...

Yesterday at 3dpo. All I have was slightly cramping on the right side. Nothing significant. I feel like normal. I may be cramping but it wasn't so intense. If I will do something, I won't remember the cramps.

Today, is a different story. Even writing at this moment I feel like my lower abdomen is being pulled. The under twinges is bearable. It is as if I have AF already. Also, I am a little dizzy. I never feel any of this before. I have some breast tenderness but I always and often have it during the 2 week wait. I don't consider it as a symptoms of being pregnant. But I don't know about this being dizzy. Or maybe, I am just tired and didn't have enough rest. Who knows it might be the cause. The past days, I didn't get much sleep as I want to. I don't want to jump at this as being pregnant. It's too early for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment