Tuesday, September 2, 2014

34 weeks Pregnant




Today is the day, a milestone that I don't even know in the past I will ever achieved. But it reveals that miracle do happens. I had my NST appointment today with my primary OB and she's happy and always said that she never thought I could still be pregnant. She never has a patient who's baby is an IUGR surpassed the 34 week but my baby proved them that they are wrong. Baby Yanis is the miracle in the making.
 

Now we are looking at 36 induced. She set me up for Sept 16. For now it's tentative, but it will changed depending on my current status at Maternal Fetal Medicine. My Dr just don't want in the last minute that they can't booked me in for a date in case something happen. But I feel Yanis can go on after 36 weeks. Let's wait and see what my baby will do. So far everything is fine. His active and growing strong with a heavy kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment