Wednesday, August 27, 2014

33 weeks and 1 day




There are many things to be grateful for and this week is one of them. First is that I thought I could already be in the hospital from Friday's ultrasound. Baby Yanis stomach had past 2 weeks behind. It's going 3 and the Dr. W was so worried. I was almost admitted to the hospital to get the 2nd Betamethasone shot. It require hospitalization until the baby is born. She was even saying I could have the baby a week after. It turned our eyes big that afternoon but instead she called Dr. D discussed the situation and then I was rushed to do NST. Baby passed nothing significant to require we need to be hospitalized. We were so relieved and went home.

Monday I did my Nst for the week with my OB Dr W. Baby passed again on the test. Then, she told me that we will looking at 36 week delivery now instead of 37 week. It was not the news I want again. Why would they keep on moving that. If baby is fine regardless of measurement, nothing could be done if baby is okay inside my womb. I wasn't really happy about it but in the end I take it in. I asked her that it's better for me to work on my maternity leave now since everything I am going through is always at the circumstance. I will never know when I could have my baby delivered because every test and result is different with these doctors. 
Have no energy to wear makeup and all, but to keep my pregnancy photo journal going at 33 weeks and 1 day.
So yesterday I talked to my boss and his very understanding. I will start to stay at home starting Sept 1. That would give me a little time to myself and baby and just relax to prepare for my delivery on the 3rd week. I also suffered from contraction yesterday from overdoing the laundry with Yanis clothes. I didn't know how much clothes he has now. I did it all so I could be ready when his here. 

Also to update on GD, my fasting got worst. I went to see an endo did my exam and administer insulin shot by myself starting Friday night. I started with 2u then on the 3rd day it went up to 3u since on the second day it went up above my original fasting reading when I was diagnosed. Since then, blood sugar in the morning is good. Didn't change my diet and all. Still the same and it didn't change my blood sugar reading good throughout the day at all. I can even eat ice cream sugarless without disturbing my readings. Hehehe.. I know I should not but if it won't affect my sugar why would I suffer myself from deprivation.

I am getting close to 3 weeks now. Soon I could hold my baby and hoping his going to be healthy and could catch up his weight with no problem. That's all I've been praying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment