Thursday, August 14, 2014

31 Weeks Pregnant



Today I am 31 weeks and 2 days to be exact. I am the happiest in the world no matter what. I reached to this point. The baby is still in my womb. My prayers are answered and I am continuing to pray until I can get to full term.

I just arrived home from NST exam this afternoon. Eating my afternoon snack. Having gestational diabetes you have to timed your food intake and sometimes even if I am not hungry I just eat. My weight today is 138.6. I gained 1 pound since last week. I guess eating fats work. The portion of food I ate is still the same but I ate more rice for the past 2 weeks. I think that's what makes it. But there was so many spikes I had for the past 2 weeks. I wonder if my nutritionist will going to be happy with that. I will miss an appointment with her tomorrow since it conflicted with my ultrasound so I moved it to next week. I hope by then I can control my sugar level and no spike if possible.



Anyway, the NST exam was good. There was a moment when baby's heartbeat went below 80. I was scared at first but doctor W said it's fine. He passed the test. And asked if I am counting his kicks which I am. Dr. W was so happy to see me and she even said surprised that I am still pregnant. 31 and 32 weeks is a big difference and she is so happy that I am still pregnant and will be her OB until the baby is born. Wow, amazing to hear it! Even she I didn't expect that she's already anticipating I could have the baby soon. Miracle of prayers work. I believe in my faith and God is listening to every bit of it and I am so glad His there for me when I needed him.

All I can say about the past week is that, I feel that my belly is growing and definitely I am gaining weight too. It shows on the belly now and my face is getting rounder too. Baby is growing at his own pace and still behind but definitely his fine.

Food is still a challenge with diabetes and I am having some sweet moments with soda if I want to that won't even hurt my sugar level. At least I could have some. I don't drink it every day only when I am already wanting to get some sweets in my taste. I still have some after taste after I eat. Heartburn is still bad and I found a sugarless Tums for it. The past 4 days I slept better at night. I think this is just what happen for the week. I am happy and satisfied. I am praying for good BPP tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment