Thursday, August 7, 2014

30th Week and 2 days Pregnant


Somehow, I can't believe that I passed through this stage. I still have my baby with me and his kicking and moving like crazy now. I just observed that he wakes up on schedule too. But I am glad up to this day, I have a God who listens to my prayer.


An update to my health, well I have abdominal muscle stretching pain above my pubic bone now. I don't know if the baby is growing or my belly is growing. I am measuring myself and I am still at 38 inches for the past 2 months. So I can't tell really. My weight went to flat to 133 for the past 2 months as well. So all in all I only gained 14 pounds with this pregnancy. I don't know if it's good or what but I am hoping that the baby inside is growing. He was 2.10 pounds in his last growth scan. I hope his going to be 3 by now. I hope he is. Tomorrow is my appointment both NST and Ultrasound. I keep my fingers crossed!


For my gestational diabetes update, the last time I visited my nutritionist everything went out good. Except I have to introduce fat to my diet so I could gained weight. She doesn't want anything with IUGR to go worst with my weight not on target. Right now, it's the same. But my co-workers had told me that since last week they saw me, I have gained weight. That makes me happy. I hope that baby is too.

Went to a park yesterday to shoot for a different location aside from home lol - 30 weeks 5 days


Sweet foods are a killer right now. I hated the fact that I can't have one. I just don't want to get anything worst so I don't cave in to my liking. I stick to what works for my blood sugar to be stable. Somehow, someday, I will going to have my sweets again. I am praying that these are all just part of being pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment