Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Baseline Ultrasound

Hi everyone. This was a late post from yesterday. I meant to write what happened but I got distracted from a little conflict with Dh.  There was something he got mad at me and I know I was so hard headed about it but I did it because of what make me feel comfortable. He doesn’t care about what makes me feel about being comfortable and  my feelings and just left me hanging in the ultrasound room. I tell you this Dh of mine is something. If he wants something, I sure have to make compromises otherwise we can’t patch it up. I always give in to his plea. There are at times that he will consider what I think is best.

Skip the details about the bad stuff but the good news is we are okay now. LOL.. It’s just lovers quarrel. Happen all the time. Somehow, on the ultrasound, Dr. Kim did check on me and he took measurement on the inside. All I hear from him and the nurse, were numbers..

I always have brain fart when the scan is done. Did you all experience this? I can’t makeup a question. All I asked if everything’s okay. And he said yes. I guess I don’t want to know every details about it if all is okay? I don’t know. Maybe next time I have to be specific on the measurement and how is the condition of my ovaries or whatever it is that I need to know. I maybe put a list somewhere LOL.. So therefore folks, this is for real. I will be on Lupron Dec 30. Then I will have my blood test and ultrasound on January 9. Until then, just BCP and Lupron.

No comments:

Post a Comment