Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ivf calendar dates

Hi guys I'm back. I had a very solemn Christmas and it was what I expected. I had said my prayers on  the eve of the 24th at church hoping and praying that we will all be successful with our plans.

Today finally I got a call from the pharmacy on my medication. They will send first Lupron, hcg and suppository but waiting for approval on my stimming medicines. I will be on top of that. I will check the insurance as we'll. but good I was so worried about Lupron because I will start on Monday. They will send it today and I will get it tomorrow thank goodness. The whole week I worried like hell thinking it won't come on time. Good everything is ok now.

So January 9 I will have my appointment. Hope and pray no cyst and everything look good. January 20 is my hcg shot, 22 egg retrieval and 25 is the transfer. But this will change depending on my reaction to the meds. This is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment