Thursday, December 5, 2013

I'm Back

Well I have been away for over a month since there was no significant event. I had my varicella shot done Oct 29 and need to wait 30 days to do the retest. I did have my blood test done on November 30th Saturday. On Monday Dec 2nd, I got a notice from the test online and checked whooolah! My doctor confirmed I am already immuned. Therefore, there's no need for me to take the 2nd vaccine shot and proceed to do my ivf.

I spoke to Ms K Dec 3rd and gave me a tentative date for the treatment. So birth control pills start day 3 on my period. My period is not showing up this time so will wait for that. But anyway since the lab was fully booked for the next two weeks, it will be fine if my period comes late but I don't want it to be so overly late. I have been waiting for over 6 months now to get this ivf done. I don't want to have more delays. Oh heaven above, please hear me.

Anyway, so here's the date. Dec 30 I will start Lupron. Jan 10 will start stimming and Jan 20 will be the transfer. I hope this schedule will really work.. Please pray for me.

So until Af shows up. This is will be on..

No comments:

Post a Comment