Tuesday, December 18, 2012

First day of Clomid

Well, as the title say it's my first day today. I took it in the morning at 10:30am. The clinic said to take 1 Clomid straight to 5 days and it should be taken the same time each day. I was supposed to take it in the evening because I know I will have some side effects about the pill. But because I have a birthday party coming up on Saturday and might forgot to take it at night, I decided just to bare all the effects of the medicine in the morning.

So far at this time of writing 5 hours after I took it, I have some twitching on my left abdomen. It seems like PMS to me. Due to the fact I still have my AF, I can't really determine if the pill is working it's formula trying to wake up my tired ovary or if it's the period acting up.

I have never been into vitamins and medicine for several years. I will update to what this medicine will do to my body.  All about healthy living and eating good. I only started taking prenatal vitamins since November 2011 because of TTC as doctor advised.

I hope and think positive about this outcome. They said visualize technique helps to create positive effects. I will do that. It's all about happy thoughts.

*********
Also, I was not advice to do blood work (b/w) today. Supposed to be I will go to the lab on 3rd day of cycle. With not much knowledge and confusion, I went early. Now I figured it out. Even though it was earlier, I got the result and I think it was a perfect timing. I was glad I did it because it gave me a clear vision on the status of my condition. Better to know the result early than knowing late when I am starting the process.

I asked the doctor through email if I need b/w done since I already had it very recently. ( The email was so efficient. I can get straight answer to the Doctor. Bravo to that. I salute you. ) She said in the email that it's not necessary for me to go and instead will just wait for a follicle scan and ultrasound next week. yay, I skip! Praise heavens.

She also mentioned not to schedule the pelvic scan yet. It was listed in my order list which I actually reminded her. She wanted me to wait until the on-call doctor would tell me on the day of the ultrasound to schedule for it. Oh well! As you see I am have been passing along these doctors. From Sunday to an oncall and ultrasound to another on-call..My my my! But it will not hinder me of doing this.

Honestly, I don't like to use another doctor to do this procedure but what can I do, primary physician is not on duty and I don't want to miss this cycle.

December is a happy month for me since I am December baby. I will be thinking positive. Please make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment