Monday, December 17, 2012

Here it comes

I called on Sunday though the office is closed. An on-call doctor was able to spoke to me and very much pleased that I wasn't turned down. She was able to prescribed me Clomid as what my primary physician told me to take.

I made a follow up call today just to make sure that my primary doctor was aware that I called the office and that the dosage I will take is the exact amount she wants me to take. I don't want to mess this first cycle of doing the treatment.

I also given a date for ultrasound on the 28th at noon. That scares me actually. I hope everything's fine except that my ovary just needs a boost. I wish nothing could go wrong. Given the fact that I already am sad about the whole situation of me can't have a baby in the natural process.

I know it's 50 50 chance and I have limited insurance to cover this procedure. I will be positive about this ordeal that whatever happens we can accept the outcome. The best part of it all is we are given the chance and if chance won't happen at least there will be no regrets of not trying. I don't want to be negative about it. Life goes on and the world is a beautiful place to put a sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment