Thursday, December 27, 2012

Side Effects Of Clomid

Each person has it's own experience and my experience with Clomid is a little too much. First 2 days was twitching of the abdomen, headache, and bloated. I just don't feel very good.

The worst day I felt was on the 4th day when the headache was too much. I had very short temper and I get frustrated so easily. I was thankful I didn't go to work because I used the day as my birthday off. It helped but I was really feeling awful.

The 5th day was bearable with some little headache but I was again short tempered. I felt bad having my friends see my worst mood. I had informed 2 of them that I don't know what will my mood was going to be and I was right. I also asked for an apology to some who noticed me because I just don't feel great. If I were to choose, I could have not pursue the party because I know I will not be so bubbly.

But hey if they are your friends, no matter what they can understand what you are going through.

For the past days, all I noticed was I suddenly began to feel depressed. Oh my! This is not going to be so good. I wanted to be happy and all but sometimes I just can't. But I am hoping this will go away and that I will think positive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment