Friday, December 7, 2012

Tests Received

I got an email days ago about the tests I did last Saturday. There was no message from the doctor. I guess everything is fine. Though I see one that concerns me. It has something to do about my LH result. I am over the normal range. I don't know medically how these numbers add up but all other tests are normal. There was no flags of red alert. Or just what it meant. I am anxious.

I can't confirm anything at this point. My doctor didn't say anything about it. I guess if there's any concern she might sent me an email or call me right away. Maybe, I am normal and healthy. My previous doctor did send me an email right away about my findings. I don't know if this new doctor is good. But I will let any negative thoughts aside. This is the person who is going to help me and I rely on her knowledge and experience. I sure do hope I am making the right decision of switching doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment