Wednesday, December 5, 2012

UTI

The whole day yesterday I was feeling of bloated and I have left abdominal pain. I don't know what's going on. I felt so tired and I keep on dosing off at work. I tried to keep it together to make it to the day. I did and I went home straight.

As the night progress, past 9pm I was outside having dinner with hubby. I know it's late ha but we normally are taking dinner late. I asked hubby to come home because I felt that I am getting UTI. When it was 10, I can't take it anymore. I had to lay down to bed though I was not sleepy. I don't know what happen after that until I woke up at 11:30 to pee and there the excruciating pain. Deliberately it was so painful.

I had no cranberry juice stocked so I had no resort but drink water. I wasn't sure if it's going to help with the pain but I felt that I need to. All throughout the night, I was on and off in the bathroom and drank water to hydrate. Until the last time I remember waking up, I took tylenol because I can't bare the pain anymore.

Today, the pain is bearable when I want to go. I hope this is not going to get worst.  I think I am little more better that the feeling I have yesterday. Though I didn't get much sleep. I have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment