Tuesday, January 15, 2013

4dpIUI - January 2nd

These past days are just so tiring. I was sick with a cold. I have sore throat, pain in the ear, stuffed nose, sneezing like crazy, my voice is awful, headache and teary eyed.

1dpIUI - all the cold symptoms that I was afraid had come. I was restless. I can't take it anymore. I wanted to avoid medicine. I didn't call the clinic so they could recommendation a medicine suit for my cold. But I don't want to give them the impression of being so baby like. Long and behold, my cold got worst and worst as time passed by. Hubby plead and asked me to take something. So I made my research online. Tylenol is okay to take. I went to Walgreens, asked the pharmacists if it's okay and got the answer that it's safe. I bought it and hours later I was feeling better. It took awhile to get into the system but I got the relief when it worked. Aside from the cold, I had cramps. I can feel the left side twinges too.

2dpIUI - still nurturing the cold. I wish to stop taking Tylenol. I don't know how my health could affect what I am trying to achieve. Health wise I was crappy. Later during the day I was debating to attend a party. At 8pm I got out from the house, dinner at Birks and decided later to join the Celebration for NYE at a friend's house. It made my day.

3dpIUI - I am getting a little better from the cold but it comes up and down. When I don't take the medicine after 6 hours, I feel bad. There's no choice but I have to take 325mg of Tylenol. I don't want to take the whole thing if in case I have a bean wanting to make it.

4dpIUI - This cold won't go away. I feel bad but at least I can talk a little bit. I tried to work for 4 hours but decide it's better for me to go home and reserved my voice. Tomorrow my manager will be out so I have to be in the office to help. I need that voice. My job require my voice so I have to take care of it. Symptoms of the cold in the afternoon trying to sink in again but not too bad anymore. It's a relief yehey. But I feel 2 twinges now. Left and right of the abdomen. I wonder what this is all about. Is it the Ovidrel kicking in, or something else. I don't want to think deep. But hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment