Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day to day Experience After IUI - The 2WW

IUI procedure done December 29, 2012 at 12:15pm.

The 2ww is endless. But this time around even if it's my first IUI. I don't want to expect more. I have symptoms I never felt before. These are not too usual for me before I get AF. What I just noticed was the lower abdominal pinches that comes on and off since day 1.

1dpIUI - sick with a cold. Take tylenol in the afternoon. Worried it could affect the chance of getting knocked up. I feel crappy. I do have cramps though and light bleeding. Probably due to insemination.

2dpIUI- NYE feeling crappy and sick. Can't get away not taking anything so Tylenol was my friend. I have little pinches on the ovaries. Guess it's working. Didn't feel anything like it.

3dpIUI- I didn't notice the difference of my body because of constant sneezing, blowing my nose, ears too painful, throat dry and thirsty, but glad I didn't get a fever. I was afraid I could but I was temping. I didn't get one. I still take Tylenol because the constant sneezing was killing me.

4dpIUI- Starting to feel a little better. Only take 325mg of Tylenol for the whole day and I survived. Though I tried to work I only spend 3.45 of my time. I went home to gained back my strength. Feeling crappy still. Don't know the difference of the twinges but I feel it.

5dpIUI- No more Tylenol. Free from anything except prenatal vitamins. I lasted whole day at work. Nothing unusual.

6dpIUI- Almost free and clear from the cold. Nothing usual to the body except the twinges.

7dpIUI- legs twitching early dawn, veins visible too greeny, pinch on low abdomen,  thirsty, breast sharp pain comes out of nowhere but won't last long, smell so sensitive at a party that it made me teary eyed and CM came out, bloated. POAS - BFN.

8dpIUI- don't feel anything except the twinges and pinch on my left and right low abdomen. I feel some hot flashes too from waist down. At dawn, my legs started to feel hot and twitching . Out of curiosity I POAS when I got out of bed. BFN. What do you expect it's too early to tell. I need to wait. I started to take my temperature. 4 days of temping my temperatures slowly rises. Don't know how significant it is. I took mine at night because it's making noise don't want to wake up hubby.

9dpIUI- morning I felt lower back pain. It didn't stay long. Too quick not to notice. Bloated feels like my stomach is full. Twinges on abdomen from left to right and needle like pinch isn't really feel like cramps. A little breast pinch but not really those twinges I felt before I got AF where it's nonstop. This time just a sudden pain. I got to hold my anxiety level to not poas. I will wait til the 12th day. I hope :) Somehow I wasn't able to control I poas in the afternoon. BFN.

10dpIUI- lower back pain, on and off twinges on breasts and lower abdomen, cervix painful but not too sure if it is. I touched if it's the V but it's not somewhere inside. It twinges which is very noticeable. Never experience it before.

11dpIUI- temp 98.4, twinges on left abdomen and breasts, super bloated all day, nothing unsual except being bloated. a little new to my experience. FMU - BFN.

12dpIUI- needle like pain on and off by my right and left abdomen, mild cramps, feel like legs were pulling early morning, needle like pinch on nipples on and off very mild.. Didn't POAS. I will wait til day 14. Cramping on the right side is a bit weird. Never experience that before. But overall, I feel a lot better today. Maybe medicines are wearing off. Let's find out in a couple of days.

13dpIUI- AF cramps and legs pulling at 4am. It woke me up. It felt like I have my period. Wake up at 6:45am no AF. tested poas BFN. I don't know what to expect.

14dpIUI- BFN. Don't feel any significant symptoms. I had mixed feelings.

15dpIUI- AF came. Broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment