Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Signs of Ovulation

I tested with wondfo twice yesterday.  Not clear positive in the morning and negative on Clearblue. I noticed I had egg white transparent CM later on during the day. The abdominal cramp started to happen early afternoon. Similar kind of feeling when I have a cramp before my period. I suspected I might have ovulated. The egg probably released. I tested with WONDFO and got 2 solid lines. I told hubby when he got home and did the BD before we slept. I hope we got the perfect timing.

Today I got a smiley face on Clearbue and 2 solid lines with WONDFO. Yay! One more BD I guess.

I would not really hoping for the best but I hope it could work. Miracle do happen anyway. If it's my time, God will lead me the way.

Somehow today, I feel this weird twinges on my left and right abdomen. It's very annoying. It's as if ants is crawling under your skin. Do you know how that feels? You try to rub it hoping it will go away but it's there for a time poking on and off.

I have itchy and twinges on the side of my left breast too. I was reading that it could be a sign that ovulation occur. I hope the deposits we had last night was enough to make this magic work.

What bothers me above other signs is the pain in my lower back. There is something going on with my body. It is my 2nd month to experience this pain.  It's very unusual. Now it feels like it's a burning pain but tolerable. I tried to massage it, the pain is bearable. I don't know. So weird. But let's see and wait.

Do you think it could be a sign? Who knows. If it's the case I ovulated today, I would start for my 2WW tomorrow. Cross fingers! Baby dust to everyone who will happen to read my blog.


1 comment:

  1. As you can probably guess, ovulation is the most fertile time of your menstrual cycle.
    signs of ovulation

    ReplyDelete