Wednesday, May 7, 2014

17 Weeks Pregnant

17 weeks and 5 days

  • How far along: 17 weeks! 
  • Gender: Don't know yet.
  • Weight gain: I weighed in Sunday morning when I got up I was 124.8. Hmm am I loosing all the fats?
  • Maternity clothes: Didn't buy new clothes. Still wearing my comfy flanel top shirts and leggings to work. I haven't worn my maternity jeans since then. Maybe will try next week if my heartburn will not acting up.
  • Stretch mark: None.Still rubbing bio oil and palmer's cocoa butter and praying for the best.
  • Belly button in or out: Still in.
  • Sleep: Not enough sleep. Often woke up with congestion and itchy throat.
  • Best moment this week: Planning to have a get away this week. Yay! I can't wait. I need a break from my stressful job.
  • Worst moment this week: Nothing to mention just very personal but not related to pregnancy and the baby thank goodness. 
  • Miss anything: I am still waiting to devour myself with pinkberry.
  • Movement: Once while I was in Bombay Garden eating spicy food for the first time since getting pregnant. It was a hard movement very noticeable. I haven't felt it since then. 
  • Symptoms: Slight Heartburn, Congestion and when I blow my nose I got few blood spots.
  • Cravings: none.
  • Queasy or sick: none. I have minor cramping and cramps on legs when I slept. I also felt my left hands get numb when I sleep.
  • Looking forward to: Pregnancy pictorial on the beach lol..
I have a growth spurt while traveling because I was eating a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment