Friday, May 23, 2014

Second Trimester Tests

Results came back normal. No suspicion of abnormalities and fetal growth. My appointment at 3:30 was delayed for 45 minutes. I was called in, measured my weight 128.4 and blood pressure 107/72. Normal. Later after 15 minutes I went to Exam room No. 2. The sonographer was a Filipina. She's nice. Asked about the due date and also politely asked if I'm Filipino. No problem with that. She asked me in Tagalog and then I laid down flat back on the bed. Put the solution on my tummy and do her business.

All throughout the measuring and running the doppler was quite intense for me. The baby was overly super active. It took more than an hour until the Doctor already came to see if she can do it as well but failed. The baby just can't sit still. It bounces around like crazy.

So, the doctor advised to do another scan in the next 2 weeks. Gestational week is a week behind. I was a bit disappointed. I thought his going to be in the right track. But still very small. The doctor told me there is nothing to worry it's always plus and minus and fetal growth with our baby is normal. I was relief.

For the gender reveal, It's A BOY!


His giving me an okay sign..

No comments:

Post a Comment