Thursday, May 15, 2014

18 weeks Pregnant

The stress at my job had put me down so when hubby asked how will I feel with traveling I said oh yeah right away. He was stressed at his job too and needed a break. Both of us needed the break. I asked my boss which gave me a not so appreciative look when I said I will be taking a week off. I don't care anymore. They don't care with me anyway so I was persistent to ask. I got a yes but I know his not happy so who cares. His new and he didn't suffer what I suffer from the years of working with the stupid job. So enough bluff with my job. I had a marvelous time spending my almost ending week in the Dominican Republic.

Pregnancy wise, I was eating like crazy when I arrived. We got to the resort past 7pm and we ate at the first buffet area. My palette was jumping with joy. I never experience this wild feeling of food since I got pregnant. So it means, I am normal now. Wow! Food is delicious. 

Though eating a lot is not a good idea, I suffered my consequence. Heartburn attack! After 3 days of crazy devouring lots of food, I made myself to stop eating a lot but eat good if I want in a moderate way. So my heartburn subsided 50%. Thank goodness. I can be normal again. 

2 days ago, I had a hard time sleeping. I don't know what's going on with my belly. Searching online using my ipod touch every chance I could get from the resort. With a VIP privilege, I have an access closer to where my room is. So I searched and searched then asked my friend. It's normal. I have my fetal movement at last. It's so weird to feel that hard thing on the stomach. I didn't know what to expect in the beginning. I was thinking oh no something's happening with the baby. But yet, all of it was just telling me that my baby is trying to tell me his/her kicking the butt of me. LOL.

My husband early this morning, noticed that he saw my stomach moved. It waked me up actually. It was a little uncomfortable because I don't know what's going on. Then I went to the bathroom and peed, sorry TMI and when I went back to bed, the movement again came back and told hubby so he rushed and greeted the baby. It was a soothing feeling. Good that baby is enjoying the vacation too. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment