Tuesday, May 27, 2014

20th Week Pregnancy


I can't believe it. Already 5 months! How time flies. I have been happy that I passed all the ordeal. I am still a little worried that baby is a week behind. I hope he will catch up soon. So far, all tests came back normal and the doctor has no worries about him so I think I should be confident on that too.


The highlight of the week, just the result came back normal that put me and hubby at ease. We bought our first gift to the baby. His stroller and clothes. We just want to get started since we don't have any families nearby. It's just me and hubby to do all the running around for baby stuff purchases. We could not even rely on baby shower if my friend's will really give me one. So we need to get ready to get all we need for the baby. We will do it one day at a time. We need a lot to do before the baby comes. Wanted to take care all of that at least 2 months before.
  




For symptoms, I noticed I felt the weird sour taste again. I never gagged this week so it was fine. I get hungry again after 2 hours. Hubby can't keep up with my appetite. I wanted to eat with him but with my condition now, it seems I have a hard time if I can't eat when I wanted to eat. So I will eat now when I think I am hungry. I feel sorry for hubby. He does really want me to join him when he eats.

Clothes wise, I still fit all that I bought from early on. Large leggings that loosely fit before now becomes okay. At last finally, I can make use of that. Wedding band is still on. No stretchmark. No Cravings. I need to sleep early though. I am not getting enough sleep.

What I am hoping now is to see my baby again on the June 4th when I do the ultrasound again. I hope and pray he grows as what is expected of him and his on the right tract.


No comments:

Post a Comment