Wednesday, May 21, 2014

19 Weeks Pregnant

19 weeks and 5 days
The highlight of the week is that I can hear many flutters or gas bubbles now. Sometimes the baby will move immediately in response to our voice but at times the baby moves or the tightening of the uterus when my body is too warm or if clothes are a little bit tighter. I haven't been wearing any tight clothes except for the maternity jeans that I thought will be no problem but it seems my body does react on it and the baby as well. It makes me feel uncomfortable and it worsen my heartburn problem.

I had my appointment with Dr. W last Monday. A brief visit to check heartbeat, weight and blood pressure. Weight 128.8. I gained 3 lbs since last month. Doc was happy about that. Blood pressure 110/66 seems pretty normal and consistent. Then Dr W told me my result from the state test was an a+ so certainly have no concern now with abnormalities. I can never be so happy to hear the good news.

Food wise. I can already eat as normal. No more eating every 2 hrs. No gagging. Only certain foods give me heartburn. I have no perfect formula yet.

Health wise, I am in good shape right now. I will maintain what I'm doing and if the Dr. said I'm good then I will rely on that.




19 weeks and 6 days


No comments:

Post a Comment