Friday, August 23, 2013

Financial Burden with Infertility

I was stressed last night when DH and I discussed about what went on with the Financial Consultation. The financial adviser was not upfront with the cost of the treatment. DH pushed if she could gave an estimate based on previous treatment before PAMF acquired the clinic. It's $8-9k with insurance and not including medication. Since the acquisition, they don't offer packages yet. I think both companies are still in discussion to offer multiple treatments and packages. There's no telling if they could offer it. Darn!

As for us, we are in the limbo. But actually no, it's just DH. I can be happy with only doing 1 treatment. I think the insurance can cover it. DH somehow has other plans. He wants to do 3. I know him very well, he will not always go to an easy plan. Complications is his game. I hate that.

But of course, I am glad he wants to do more. If we can't afford, why don't he just stick to what's affordable. It's like the wheels are turned upside down. His opinion is much important than mine. I feel like with all this I only have a second voice when infact with all of this it should be the woman has to say and the man will give in to what the woman wants. But anyway, still I appreciate it. I hope he can only open his mind to reality that we can only do one and that probably somehow the universe want us to have.

Doing multiple treatment not only is a burden in the pocket and it could torment your soul as well. Finance for us is a big issue. We don't have the luxury of it. I wish I don't have that kind of a problem but that is the case. I had hope trying to have baby is easy but when you deal with age and finances it's hard to deal with.

To have a baby is a sacrifice and only God knows if I could be blessed with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment