Friday, August 9, 2013

2DPO Nausea

I am wondering if Nausea at 2dpo is a sign of early pregnancy or implantation. I had this before but I wasn't charting so I can't pinpoint if it's time around post ovulation.

I nauseated with vomit when I get to work before 8am and as of this writing I just got back from the bathroom to do the thing again. I don't want my co-worker to see me in teary eyed and might think I am pregnant because I will be ashamed to give them the impression when I am still at post ovulation.

I tried to search online and read experiences of people having the same situation but I don't find many people getting similar symptoms. I was hoping I could get a better idea on this. But I know somewhere I read about the rise of progesterone can cause nausea post ovulation. I guess this is just the hormones that clicking in me. I hope it's a good sign if it works.

My first IVF consultation will be on Monday and I am anxious to know how this is going to affect this cycle and how soon will it start. Will get back on that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment