Friday, August 30, 2013

Sonohysterogram Test

In connection with the last post. I waited for 13 minutes past my schedule time when Dr. K came to the room today with a nurse. He asked me again if I know the procedure and I had him repeat what it is since it's better to be clear on what his doing. The nurse previously that assisted me to the room told me about how it's going to be like, gave me another antibiotic that I will take in full stomach during lunch. She asked me too about what day I am on my period and if I am bleeding or not.

Anyway, Dr. K didn't waste his time. He was so polite even inserting the spatula. From time to time while checking on the screen, he always let me know what to expect from the pain and so forth. I am very impressed of his light hand. I am beginning to feel so comfy with the exam. It took more than 15 minutes when he did it. I saw him checking thoroughly on my uterus wall cavity making sure he didn't miss any spot. Everything was clear. Oh my, thanks God. Prayers work wonder.

After all of that, Dr. K asked me if he can do anything else for me and so I asked if my AMH of 4.6 is okay. He smiled and said it's very good. I said Thank you Lord in silence.

I got dressed up. Sneak some photos from my phone and a little video for my own purposes only. Sorry will not post it in here. Try to be discreet in some way.

I then went to the front desk and the staff schedule me for Dr. A in October. Darn! That's too far. I could have scheduled it in advance when I know when to take all my test. Okay so be it. I have no other choice. I like Dr. A. I even asked if Dr. K has a better schedule but his also booked one week earlier. There's no point of getting that early when my cycle will still be fall for October. I decide stick to it. Hope DH will not be complaining again on the long wait.

You may ask how I feel during the exam. I feel the cramps but the pain was tolerable. HSG was way far worst. It was my nightmare. In my preparation for the exam. I took Doxycycline 100mg tablet the night before and Ibuprofen 600mg an hour before the procedure with a full stomach. So that's it guys. I am pretty much normal. It's just timing I guess.

With the longevity of my schedule to see Dr. A, it could mean there's more natural cycle to do. Who knows, it might work with just us doing the deed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment