Thursday, August 22, 2013

Upcoming Tests

It's official today with another failed natural cycle because the stupid Flow won't budge. So it means, I will proceed to IVF. With that being said, there will be a new set of tests.

Per instruction by Dr. K to call the clinic day 1, I called in and told the lady on the phone that my period started today. I asked about the Sonohysterogram appointment that Dr. K told me about, I was put on hold for a couple of minutes and then she told me they only have friday next week which is just perfect. I go ahead with the appointment on Aug 30th at 8am. I double check about the blood test on Day 3 and if I can use any other facility and they said to check what PAMF has. That's perfect, I can use the same lab when I did mine a year ago. They have much better service than the clinic.

So here are the lists:
HCG Quantitative
FSH, Follicle
Stimulating Hormone Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone, LH
Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
Prolactin
Thyroid Function (TSH)
Complete Blood Cell Count
Antibody screen only
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Sonohysterogram

I am praying that everything will be fine. I hope that I am normal. Oh dear God, please! Make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment