Sunday, March 23, 2014

10 Weeks and 5 Days Pregnant

What I can tell you is this, I am feeling much better. I still have nausea but it slightly not terrible. Food aversion is still the same. The strong smell does fade a little which is a big relief because it throws away everything. Now it's fading, slowly I can eat more food. Somehow the food that worked for me over a week now is with my constant being hungry all the time, I can only take with no problem is Tricket's whole wheat cracker with slices of Cheddar cheese. For my breakfast, I boiled 2 eggs with or without crackers or 1 slice of white bread. Bread with strawberry jam does work too. I ate it when I'm beginning to feel hungry before taking a bigger portion for lunch or dinner. I make my own smoothie drink. The ingredients: Strawberry, banana, raspberry, strawberry sorbet, milk, spinach, kale and other greens and ice cubes. I can either drink the whole 2 cups or drink 1 cup in the morning and leave the remaining on the fridge covered and drink it in the afternoon. It soothes my stomach so much better plus it's very healthy. With this change, I have more energy this past week.

My complaint is I don't get enough sleep. I will go to bed around 10pm and with no other reason I will just wake up after 2am and I will get back to sleep like 5. I was so glad that I don't work in the morning temporarily for the last 2 weeks so it's not a problem. I don't see how can I work starting tomorrow when I don't get much sleep. I will see if I can handle it. I hope tonight will be different.

For remedies on Nausea, like I had mentioned on my other posts B6 with Unisom does work wonder. If you are reading my blog and looking to find what you can do to help you with your nausea. Try B6 25mg 3x a day and 1/2 tablet of Unisom twice a day. As for me, I only took B6 25mg a day and 25mg of Unisom. It helped calmed my nausea and I can sleep straight. I don't take Unisom every night so I have a sleeping problem. I will talk to my OB for my next appointment on how can I deal with my sleepless nights.

I also did buy maternity outfit yesterday at Old Navy and Ross. The pants was fantastic so comfortable. After birth I can still use it because it is so comfy than the usual jeans. I also bought some tshirts which is a bit pricey. I would stick to a $5 shirts. Next time I will search bargains. This time around I have to shop wise on purchasing because I will save up more for the baby.

That's it guys! Til next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment