Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Initial Announcement to Friends

My original plan was to keep everything in private until I could post a big announcement to my social media sites. I only wanted to have 1 person to know everything what I've gone through. I told my bestfriend but sometimes she is so busy with her priorities which of course I fully understand but here I am left with so many questions on my head and I wanted someone to quickly respond to my worries. I then told a second person and the same goes with her, still pretty caught up with her personal life too and I can't live to be in a situation where there are many things that are unanswered. So I told another person which she already know from the start I did Ivf and she's reading to my post here. She already know about I didn't personally tell her until one day I can't help it anymore and she understand. Lucky, she's been very supportive and encourages me. She always there to answer my questions and worries. I am so glad I have her and I thank God for knowing her.

Then last Saturday, I attended two parties. My friends who attended the party asked me how am I doing and how was the procedure. I can't deny anything to them. They are my real trusted friends. They know I already been doing IVF. I told them from the start because I know I will have their support. They were all so happy for me and I am glad to have them.

I also told my friends that I can only be so happy if I already pass my first trimester. They offered their prayers for me. Thankful for such kind of friendship.

But I will be planning to have a big announcement to my FB network once I passed my first or 2nd trimester. As for now, I already am happy that I already told a few friends that I can always trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment