Saturday, March 15, 2014

9 Weeks 4 Days Pregnant

An update for the week, I feel terrible with nausea and heartburn. It's an all day thing. I don't have only morning sickness but it's any time of the day. Me working only part time of 4 hours did help me gain more rest and I believe it somehow helped improved the baby's growth.

I had my ultrasound with Dr. K and I thought it's not going to be the last but we are released. He transferred me to my old Dr. I was so relief that finally there's already hope that baby munchkin will be alright. Baby measured 8 week and 6 days because he said 4 days behind. The heartbeat won Dr. K because it was beating at 179. The good thing is all the concern was gone only that have to watch the growth and progress.

This is the last picture of him at the fertility clinic.. 3D baby, yes we can see it all. So happy that munchkin is getting close to normal. 
When I left Dr. K told me about the dosage for vitamin B6 and Unisom. I took a bit more of the dosage as what he recommended that was a mistake but I will never going above beyond what the label say. But I feel it was alright I read few people that took the same dosage like I did and they were all fine and delivered a healthy baby. The unisom I took last night was wonderful. For the first time, I was able to sleep straight. But I told myself that I will only take the pill when my body needs it and when I am at my worst. I don't want to be independent on it as long as I feel okay I will stay off from any pill.

I don't still feel good, but a little much better than yesterday minus the vomiting. It's a bit comforting but the pressure on my stomach is very uncomfortable. They say the sicker you are the better, it will come out a healthy baby. I hope that baby munchkin will grow more and on tract in the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment