Monday, March 3, 2014

7 weeks 6 Days Pregnant

I would say this week is the most crappiest ever! I am not complaining about my symptoms I am happy indeed but at times it's just hard to overcome these weird feelings. I have not been so exhausted like the first few weeks. What I am not liking about is nausea 24/7. It would only stop if I sleep and eat. Meaning I eat all the time lol.. Which is very hard for me. I don't eat so often. I eat 3 big meals and 1 snack. This time I changed it to small meals in every 2 hours. Otherwise, I could gag due to hunger and I wouldn't have much energy. It's so unpleasant. I also have some after taste in every meal whether it be food, drink or candy. Also, increase of saliva grrrh but I haven't spit out to anyone yet lol which I wouldn't like to get embarrassed in public. The after taste is just so bad, I hate it. Makes me gag some more.

For this week, I dry heave twice. I don't have any cravings yet. Despite all of that, I am happy because I know the baby is growing and he/she wanted to tell me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment