Wednesday, February 19, 2014

First Ultrasound

Today is 6 weeks and 1 day. Time flies so fast. I had my appointment at 9:15 today but was able to see the Dr. at 9:45am. They are pretty lousy on time schedule but when the time is on, they are pretty much good with what they are doing. I am confident on their skills and professionalism.

So as what we are asking whether one or two? We have ONE. I am happy with it. I already prepared myself on the outcome. One is good two is much better. Hubby wanted two. I can see some of his disappointment but hey we are lucky that with our first try and with only two embryos, we are so lucky to be in this position. I thank God for all the answered prayer and may He continue to watch over us.

I have seen our baby so tiny but yet we love him/her. Sac, yolk and baby all present except can't see the heartbeat yet. It's still very tiny. We are very early for now and in the next appointment we will going to see our monkey with his heartbeat. The doctor printed a photo for ours to keep and I'm so happy. We also did a video on the screen. Not a good one but at least something to remember by. Will post it later.

Next ultrasound in 2 weeks.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment