Tuesday, February 11, 2014

13dp3dt - 2nd BETA - Definitely BFP

Feb 6,

It's official, I am definitely pregnant. My numbers doubled in 2 days more than what my doctor anticipated. I got the call from nurse K past 9 am the usual time she called me. So the numbers are good at 375. I am so happy. I believe that it will go up since the dizzy spell, nausea  yesterday and in the afternoon at work I was so damn tired I want to sleep. When I came home, it's hard to stay awake and so I slept early.

I am glad everything is good now. I will be extra careful for the next 2 weeks until I could see how many babies we have and probably can hear the heartbeat. Nurse K said that we might not be able to hear the heartbeat because it's still tiny but at at times there's the possibility. I just want to see my babies..

I asked for refill for progesterone too so I called MDR and ordered one bottle for now. I don't know how long will I be on the pills but if it's going to help my pregnancy I will take it as long as it's needed. Eventhough it's quite messy I will bare all of it.

I will update after my ultrasound. Exciting! Please still keep me in your prayers. I am still early in the game.. Need lots of TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment