Friday, February 14, 2014

5 Weeks 3 days Pregnant

I am writing right now at work. I tried several ways not to feel so bad but my heartburn and bloating is giving me problems right now. I don't have anything to complaint but I am happy that this is what's happening I just don't want to get it worst since today is Valentines Day. I want to at least celebrate something later on. If it gets worst, of course I have to cancel our dinner date.

Symptoms & Changes:
Heartburn. Bloating. I don't really feel great. My energy level is on average but I am a little tired at work. My bras are getting tight. I feel like going to puke but try to think other things not to urge to do it. It's hard to hold it while you are at work. Boobs are getting bigger and fuller. Hmmmm! Unbotton pants but use belt for support. Acnes not so great but only few. I gained 1 lb. AF like cramps but dull. I always check in the bathroom for discharge but thankful nothing to record to get alarmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment