Friday, February 14, 2014

5 Weeks Pregnant

Feb 11,

So how do I feel today? I was a little bit worried. I didn't get much sleep last night. I woke up like 3 am due to hot flashes. My body is weird. I could easily get cold and easily get hot. My temperature is rising like crazy that it's hard to sleep at night. I don't mind it all. Actually I am enjoying it because I know my babies are telling me to not worry is just part of my body getting used to the change.

I got up when my alarm clock rang at 6:35. When I walked i felt there's a sudden discharge under and I was like oh no please no.. When I checked, it was light brown discharge. The color is too light for a brown nor red. I was relieved but at the same time kind of worried. I am still early on pregnancy and I don't want anything to happen this time. I have been extra careful of lifting and doing stuff. But I didn't really do anything in the house except lay down most of the time or relax on the couch because hubby doesn't want me to cook. I know his been tired. His been doing this since Jan 21st and I salute him for taking care of me. But at times I help him at minimum speed and doing light stuff.

As for symptoms goes: I have nausea today while I was at the shower, dull cramping, itchy tingling breast, my breast are getting big lol I think I have elevated to 1 cup my bras are getting tight. No food cravings yet. Tired a little bit. I feel that my energy level this week is much better than last week. I guess with all the worries I have I think it drained me. Anyway, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment