Tuesday, February 4, 2014

8dp3dt

Feb 1,

I didn't sleep well last night. I woke up too early and wasn't able to get back to sleep. Hubby sleeping so deep and I wish I could be in his place. My mind is all over the place. I wanted to forget all my worries and just sleep but I can't.

When I see that light coming in through the window blinds. I got up and went to the kitchen and see what time it is. It's 6:58am. Too early. I went to the bathroom and quickly decide to get this worry out of my mind. I POAS. I peed on the $tree New Choice brand. It said 4 drops and wait for 2 minutes. I can't wait to see the result. I look at it quick and I didn't see a ghost line on the test mark. I washed my hands and do my suppository.  I put the test in my drawer and didn't even to look at it again.

I went back to bed but my mind cant' stop from thinking all these worries. If it's true of that test is negative, what will I do. How will I ever going to respond on the day of my blood test? Will I have the courage to take it all. I am so fearful and sad. Waited an hour and a half, then I got up.

Went to the kitchen and see the time it's 7:50. It's still early. I laid down on the couch and use my ipod touch to read. I searched and searched about it. Many people are saying that every person is different. You can't pinpoint symptoms from each individual would happen to the everybody. Then I read about the brand I got from the dollar store. It said it wont really pickup that early. If you are POAS addict, it could help but not much. So I was hopeful. That maybe, my worries are just nothing. I feel better.

I still have the full breast feeling and twinges of the stomach. Nine past before 10 hubby woke up and greeted me. Kiised me, touch my belly and greeted my babies. His wonderful. I feel relax with his comfort.

I asked for breakfast but his not ready. So I grabbed half an inch of a double fiber english muffin with some peanut butter. Oh yeah I feel heaven hahaha.. Love peanut butter. Then my mind told me, to check the test and see what the reading is after few hours. I sneaked to the bathroom and look for the test in the drawer. Wow, I saw the 2nd line appear. Never had seen that before.. I am hopeful! Because I tested on 4dp3dt it was negative. No 2nd line appeared. So probably this means I am pregnant? I know this is temporary for now until it's proven. For now I am happy.

I used my ipod touch 5 to take this picture. Ain't that a line? You can see it right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment