Tuesday, February 4, 2014

9dp3dt

Feb 2,

I don't have anything to report yet. As of now it's 10:35am, my twinges on my left abdomen are still ongoing. It never stopped. I don't feel crampy anymore. So I believe the 7th day was implantation. It was painful. But I feel much better. My breast full feeling is there and blue veins are starting to getting darker. My areola maybe darker? I haven't really paid much attention to it. Definitely the warmth of my breast are present which I can't deny is evident. I am constipated again. No bowel movement yesterday. Will drink again prune juice which help keep it going.

So as of today's POAS. It was around 7am and the 2nd faint line appear within 3 minutes. But I didn't take a pic. I saw it again at 9 the line is there and at 10 here's the pic.
9th

8th
Is it getting darker?

No comments:

Post a Comment