Wednesday, February 5, 2014

10dp3dt


Feb 3,

I don't have any other symptoms today when I woke up. Just feeling normal. I slept and dreamed. It's a good thing. I have so many things in my head right now. Fear and problems concerning family finances so it's hard to relax while waiting for beta.

So my symptoms today at 10dp3dt - twinges on abdomen, lower back pain, breast tenderness..other than that nothing that I could say that's different. Finally, bowel movement! TMI sorry. But I am really having trouble releasing it every day. It's like I don't have the urge to go to the bathroom other than peeing. I peed a lot but I have been drinking lots of fluids too. So I can't tell the difference. Didn't POAS today. I don't want to expect anything right now. Hubby don't want to so I will just stay blind of the possibility until tomorrow comes.

Update: after work... tada.. I POAS. I drank Gatorade my last bottle that I brought to work before 3:30pm. I came home like 4:15pm. I was thinking just out of curiosity if I can see a 2nd faint line within 2 minutes as what the package says. So waited with a timer on my ipod touch, yup see the line..
The 2nd line appear in 2 minutes with having a drink 40 mins ago. Promising right?
At night, I have painful pinch feeling on my nipples. Still goes with breast warm full feeling, twinges on abdomen from there and there and I was tired. I didn't do anything except lay down on the couch while hubby did everything for dinner. His a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment