Tuesday, July 1, 2014

25 Weeks Pregnant

With a positive ultrasound yesterday, my mood has been good. Though it's busy at work with just a very limited 4 hours of work, I try whatever I can to make up for the hours lost. It's not easy to handle and manage my time but if the call center is low I am able to do the rest of my job. Anyway, so much blah with work. It has nothing to do with being pregnant but it has something to do with my contraction which somehow working less did help me.

I sent an email to Dr. D yesterday for the reduction of hours I was doing at work. I told her about the disability claim I had filed and she wanted me to ask my primary ob since her office doesn't process. Even if she did write the letter for me, my primary OB will be the one to process it. So I have to email my doc today or later and so she could reply to me tomorrow since it's her day off today.

As for today, at night baby was awake at 2 and 5am. It's hard to sleep when his kicking, punching and moving inside while I am trying to get more sleep but I am happy that I know his practicing his reflexes. Baby is doing a good job and we always tell him that his good.

Summary for the week, well everything's seem fine. Weight did change a little bit. I was sugar crazy and so now I have gestational diabetes. Dang! I have to take classes and see the nutritionist and do whatever it takes to control my sugar level. And you're talking about pricking your fingers everyday maybe 4x a day. Grrrh! I already hate needles and blood but I have to do it because I don't want to harm myself nor the baby. Forget all the yummy food from now.

Health wise, I have more energy because I am not stressed out. I am glad not working full time gives me the chance to relax my mind and body.

As for today's pictorial..










No comments:

Post a Comment